Hello friends as we know when we use the device time in our application then user can change the device time and hack the application that’s why it is not secure to do.So, we need online time in our application to make it 100% secure.
Here you are going to learn ‘How to get online time without any extension in App Inventor’ platforms like Kodular, Thunkable and Appybuilder. you can get online time instant in your application without any extension.
Method to get online time
- Open a project on the builder and take a web component in the screen.
3. Take a button component in the screen and join ‘Get web block’ with ‘When Button Click’ event.
When the button will be clicked then it get the online timestamp in second.
4. Take ‘when web got text’ event block.
5. Set the text where you want to show or store the time.
6. Take clock component and ‘set button text’ to ‘call clock Format Date Time’ procedure block. In pattern we have to put pattern text to make readable time.
7. Now we have to make instant from milliseconds, to do this we join ‘call clock make instant from millis’ procedure block with ‘call clock Format Date Time’ procedure block.
8. Set join text block in milliseconds. Our timestamp is in second format, we have to make it in millisecond form to do this we will join timestamp with triple zero or multiply with 1000.
Now you can test, it forks perfect or not. What my YouTube video tutorial to understand more. If have any questions or suggestion about it then comment below